Friday, May 29, 2009

More wood More work


we got another delivery of wood this week. Unfortunatly, I didn't get a call before it arrived. So, I had to rush to move it all out of the dirt and under cover in short order because it was beginning to rain. I moved all 9 of the 27 ft BCI's as well as the 20ft BCIs. Them, carried all 120 2x6 studs under the cover of the new subfloor. Eli got the 2x6x12's when he got home. Good thing cause as it is, my back is aching! On Thursday evening, we got the rest of the BCI's up for the first floor as well as the rim joists. If weather permits, we'll be putting down the liquid nails and the Tounge and Groove plywood subfloor this evening when Eli gets home. Today, I am going to Spenard Builders Supply to buy some more plywood, liquid nails and the headers for the first floor. Those things are going to be massive. Good thing we have absurdly giant leaf springs on the Chevy. Some of them are going to be 4"x12"x 20' !!!! Now, I have to figure out just how many I need....

No comments:

Post a Comment